The Perfectly Well Rounded scenario challenges you to help your Sim complete an aspiration, have 5 good friends, and, on top of that, reach level 10 in three skills. That seems to be the definition of an achiever, doesn’t it?
This scenario challenges you to master a variety of skills
As you already noticed, the Perfectly Well Rounded scenario is inspired by the Super Sim challenge. While not as well-rounded as the Super Sim challenge, this scenario is still a challenging one.
Pursuing this path can be extremely challenging and your Sim may feel extremely tired at times. Reaching level 10 in three skills and completing an aspiration is not easy. It requires a lot of hard work, determination, and a good plan. Don’t put your social skills on the backburner. You also need to make 5 friends.
Here’s how EA describes this scenario:
Some Sims are extremely impressive: they’re experts in many topics, they’re well-liked by others, and they’ve followed their dreams unapologetically. It’s not easy to be so well rounded, but it’s a path worth pursuing.
Tips for completing the Perfectly Well Rounded scenario
- Use a spreadsheet to keep track of your Sim’s skill progress. It’s easier than clicking through.
- Select skills that are connected to your aspiration to save some effort. Make sure the skills you’re leveling up help you complete your aspiration faster.
- Layer the career perks to get ahead faster.
- Depending on your play style and your Sim’s skills, you may want to focus on the social skills and the 5 friends you need to make later.
You can continue playing with the save file of the Perfectly Well-Rounded Scenario after the challenge is over. Console players can play Perfectly Well-Rounded the same time as PC players.
What do you think about the Perfectly Well Rounded scenario? Is it way too similar to the Super Sim challenge? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
⇒ Check out the other Sims 4 scenarios below:
- What are Sims 4 scenarios and how do they work?
- Too Many Toddlers
- Surviving the Holidays
- Finding Love After a Breakup
- Making Money scenario
Updated on November 26, 2021 to add additional information.