If you have The Sims 4 Seasons installed, I’m sure you agree that Patchy The Scarecrow is one of the coolest NPCs in the game. But did you know you can form a special relationship with the Scarecrow?
Can you marry Patchy in Sims 4?
To marry Patchy The Scarecrow in Sims 4, you need to bond with him first. As you max out your relationship with Patchy, he’ll start offering you all kinds of gift, and then come to life. When he comes to life, you can interact with him as you would with a normal Sim, and even marry him.
Steps to marry Patchy the Straw Man in Sims 4
Step 1: Bond with Patchy
- Use friendly interactions to max out your relationship with the Straw Man.
Step 2: Wait for Patchy to come to life
- When you’ve maxed out your relationship with Patchy, he’ll come to life.
- Keep in mind that Patchy can stay alive for only 6 hours. But if you add him to your household, he can stay indefinitely.
Step 3: Add Patchy to your household
- When Patchy comes to life, add him to your household.
- You can also add Patchy to your household under his human form. He’s just a normal Sim in a Scarecrow outfit. If you take the outfit off, you’ll see he’s a bald Sim, regular guy.
Step 4: Woohoo or marry Patchy
- You can now interact with Patchy like you would with a normal Sim. You can woohoo with him or marry him.
Can you have babies with Patchy in Sims 4?
You can woohoo with Patchy and even try for baby. Patchy’s children won’t be any different than with a normal Sim. They won’t be human-pumpkin hybrid children. They genetics system works as such that Patchy’s children will mostly take after their moms.
If the “Try for baby” option is not available, you’ll have to cheat it.
⇒ Over to you: Did you manage to marry Patchy? How did the wedding go? Let me know in the comments below.
By the way, did you know that Sims can marry the Grim Reaper, the Hermit from the Granite Falls, sages and even their cousins? If you’re interesting in learning more about these marriage options, check out the guides below: