The updated Sims 4 Spa Day expansion lets you pamper your Sims with new face mask options. Sims can use them to hydrate and moisture their skin and get that glowing skin effect naturally.
Face masks in Sims 4 Spa Day
Face masks can help your Sims relax. Negative moodlets will melt away as soon as you apply a face mask. Some of these masks have unique benefits that you’ll be able to guess from their name and description.
To purchase a face mask at Spa, click on the mini fridge and select the Face Mask option. The game will then offer you two options: Purchase Facial Masks or Purchase and Apply Animal Mask for 25 Simoleons.
If you click on Purchase Facial Masks, you’ll be able to select the type of face mask that you want to use. There are six face mask options available ranging from 25 to 100 Simoleons.
Types of facial masks in Sims 4 Spa Day
- Animal Facial Mask: Self-care can be really fun with these animal design facial masks. Cost: 25 Simoleons.
- Gold Facial Mask: This mask is made with 240K Gold infusions to replenish and recharge your skin. Cost: 100 Simoleons.
- Hydrating Facial Mask: Soak your skin in the power of a special patented hydrating formula. Cost: 35 Simoleons.
- Rejuvenating Facial Mask: Not quite the fountain of youth but close enough. This mask will wipe a couple of years off your Sim’s face. Cost: 35 Simoleons.
- Relaxing Facial Mask: If you’re having a bad day and you just want to relax, use a relaxing facial mask and watch stress disappear. Cost: 25 Simoleons.
- Sun Soothing Facial Mask: After a long day in the sun, you face will thank you for this amazing mask. Cost: 35 Simoleons.
Animal facial masks are perfect for families
Animal facial masks are suitable for the whole family. This is so that the whole family can join in. Watching all the members of the family put on the same mask is really fun. However, toddlers and children can’t put this mask on. The animal mask is actually a random pattern between a tiger, zebra and lizard.
Leave your mask on long enough to get a bonus
If your Sim leaves the mask on long enough, they’ll get a bonus. Give it enough time to absorb the nutrients and your Sim will continue to feel the effects after removing it. You’ll get more mileage, if you want to put it that way.
But don’t keep the mask for too long
If you leave a facial mask on for too long, your Sim will get uncomfortable. Your Sims will then want to take it off.
Additionally, you don’t want to apply too many face masks in a row either. If you do that, your Sim will get an ugly skin reaction that’s also pretty painful. So, don’t overdo it.
Many players suggested this could be a hint for a new death by face mask in the game, but EA has yet to confirm this detail.
What do you think about the new face masks in Spa Day? Which one’s your favourite? Let me know in the comments below.